College Football Playoff Foundation National Championship Sweepstakes
One Winner will receive
- 2 Tickets to the 2022 CFP National Championship Game in Indianapolis
- Pre Game Party Hospitality Passes
- 2 Tickets to CFP Foundation events during Championship weekend
- Surprise school funding in partnership with Extra Yard for Teachers that includes:
- DonorsChoose.org Gift Cards to fund projects at a public school of your choice (up to $1,000)
- Twenty Five (25) College Football Playoff Foundation Swag Bags provided for Teachers
- Special dedication plaque for the school
*Hotel and Travel not included in prize package
Time Remaining to Enter:
College Football Playoff Foundation
The College Football Playoff (CFP) Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which serves as the philanthropic arm of the College Football Playoff.
The CFP Foundation was formed in 2013 with the introduction of the new playoff system to make a significant difference through the platform of college football.
The purpose of the CFP Foundation lies in supporting early childhood through secondary education across the country. The CFP Foundation's primary platform, Extra Yard for Teachers, is dedicated to elevating the teaching profession by inspiring and empowering teachers in four focus areas: resources, recognition, recruitment and professional development.
Learn more at https://cfp-foundation.org/
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes ("Promotion") begins on April 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 24th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Commerce Dynamics Inc. computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, or older, and at least eighteen (18) years of age, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes ("Sponsor"),the NFL Entities, NFL Foundation, Commerce Dynamics ("Administrator"), or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. The "NFL Entities" shall mean the National Football League, its professional member football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., and its subsidiaries. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility and compliance with Official Rules of potential winner prior to declaring potential winner the official winner of the Promotion.
- Sponsor(s) and Administrator: NFL Auction/NFL Foundation, (345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154) (Sponsor) and Commerce Dynamics Inc., 1300 Yonge Street, Suite 703, Toronto, Canada, M4T 1X3 (Administrator).
- How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter this Promotion: (a) by donating online; (b) by being the winning bidder of certain, designated NFL Auction items; and (c) by U.S. Mail (without a donation).
- Donating Online: Go to nflauction.nfl.com, log in with your (or create a) NFL Auction account. Once logged in, follow the instructions to submit a twenty-five -dollar ($25) donation, one-hundred- dollar ($100) donation, two-hundred-fifty-dollar ($250), or a one-thousand-dollar ($1,000) donation to NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes to support the College Football Playoff Foundation during the Promotion Period. By successfully transmitting a donation as directed, you will receive: one (1) entry for a twenty-five dollar ($25) donation; five (5) entries + a NFL100 Water Bottle for a one-hundred -dollar ($100) donation ; twenty-five (25) entries + a NFL Shield mini helmet for a two-hundred-fifty-dollar ($250) donation; one-hundred (100) entries + NFL100 Water Bottle & NFL Shield Mini Helmet . You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Donations that receive a item can expect to receive the item within 90 days AFTER the end of this promotion (May 24th, 2021). Prize items are only guaranteed while supplies last, are subject to the availability at the time of entry and may change at any time throughout the duration of the contest at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
- SPONSOR may select unique items or experiences that provide the successful winning bidder with entries to the raffle/sweepstakes. These items are selected at the sole designation of the SPONSOR(S) and will be clearly identified and only available on nflauction.nfl.com
- U.S. Mail Without Donation: If you wish to enter the Promotion without donation, you may enter by hand-printing your full name, address, city, state/territory/province and zip code, day and evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and email address (optional); name of Sweepstakes (" NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes "); and the following statement: "I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules." on a 3x5 postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes . (NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes PO Box 8116 Trenton, NJ 086501100). Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 3rd, 2021 and received by Sponsor by May 10th, 2021, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
All potential winners are subject to verification before the prize will be awarded and may be subject to a criminal background check prior to being awarded the prize. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's and/or Administrator's discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements of the raffle/sweepstakes will be automatically disqualified.
- Selection of Winner:
On or about Monday,May 24rd, 2021
Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner of the grand prize in a
random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of
winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Subject to
verification of eligibility and compliance with theses Official Rules, the
potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Promotion. The
potential winner will be notified by email, telephone and/or overnight
delivery On or about Monday, May 24th, 2021. Except
where legally prohibited, the potential winner must sign and return, within
seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility,
Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a
potential winner cannot be reached via email, telephone, and/or registered mail
after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and
return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity
Release or Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if
applicable), or if potential winner is unavailable to travel within any time
period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is
disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select an
alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible
Verification of Potential Winner: ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
One Winner will receive
· 2 Tickets to the 2022 CFP National Championship Game in Indianapolis
· Pre Game Party Hospitality Passes
· 2 Tickets to CFP Foundation events during Championship weekend
· Surprise school funding in partnership with Extra Yard for Teachers that includes:
o DonorsChoose.org Gift Cards to fund projects at a public school of your choice (up to $1,000)
o Twenty Five (25) College Football Playoff Foundation Swag Bags provided for Teachers
o Special dedication plaque for the school
*Hotel and Travel not included in prize package
(collectively, the "prize"). . PRIZE
RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state,
and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of
prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner.
Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash;
however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at
its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or
components of a prize(s). Only the number of prizes stated in these
Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. Entrants who donate at
a prize level will only receive ONE (1) of the eligible prizes based on their
donation based on the maximum donation. If, by reason of a print or other
error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official
Rules, the potential winner will be selected in accordance with the winner
selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making
purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor, the NFL Auction/NFL Foundation Entities, Administrator and each of their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) or mobile device; technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, THE LEAGUE/TEAM/CHARITY ENTITIES AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor, NFL Auction, The Jarvis Landry Building Winners Foundation, NFL Foundation or Administrator by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. The winner, by acceptance of the prize, grants to Sponsor, NFL AUCTION, The Jarvis Landry Building Winners Foundation, NFL Foundation and each of their respective designees the right to publicize the winner's name, address (city and state/territory of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, NFL Auction, NFL Player Care Foundation AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF), ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF) CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a dispute, claim or cause of action of any other party; (2) settled by binding arbitration in Suffolk County, Massachusetts before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the (insert State), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the (insert State)or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the (insert State).
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.nflauction.nfl.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by April 28, 2021, to: NFL Auction/ The Hibbert Group. (NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes
PO Box 8116 Trenton, NJ 086501100) For the winner's name, available after around May 24, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by May 28, 2021, to: NFL Auction/ The Hibbert Group. (NFL Auction's College Football Playoff Foundation Championship Sweepstakes ) PO Box 8116 Trenton, NJ 086501100) or visit NFLAuction.nfl.com. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
Real Time Bid Refresh is no longer active on the site
Click "Reactivate" below to enable Real Time Bid Refresh and see the most recent bidding activity, or click "Cancel" to keep it disabled. Please visit the FAQ page to learn more about Real Time Bid Refresh.
It appears you are not logged in. Please log in to continue.